Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Real Life is for March

Happy Leap Day to all!
I hope that Leap Day Williams trades your tears for candy! I also hope you're wearing your blue and yellow to show your holiday spirit (or I'll have to kick you in the knee, stomp you on the foot - Yankees suck, go Pats).  
 
Have fun, stay in the holiday spirit, celebrate your hardest tonight, and remember - you can  do anything you want today because 
what you do on Leap Day doesn't matter.
 
(Unfortunately, I am still going to my night class because I don't think my professor observes this special day.  Perhaps Leap Day Williams will provide a Leap Day miracle of a snow-related cancellation...but I doubt it).

3 comments:

  1. Crazy and entertaining!! Never heard of Leap Day Williams.....thanks for enlightening me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an excellent episode of 30 Rock and really made great use of the most non-holiday holiday out there, Leap Day. I like how you used Jacks quote from Boston, Yankees suck, Go Pats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i was wondering why everyone keeps making leap jokes, now I know :)

    ReplyDelete