Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Casually Polished

Some mornings, it's tough to get dressed and out the door.  Since I'm a notorious over-sleeper, I like to  keep a few oxford shirts ironed and ready in my closet so I always have something to wear.  When paired with cuffed skinnies, penny loafers, a trench, and simple accessories, I'm ready and look casually polished in a matter of minutes.


 
 Casually Polished

What do you wear when you're in a rush?  Do you have any go-to, always-appropriate outfits for crazy mornings?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy looking at the clothes that you put together. I enjoy going on Pinterest and looking at all the clothes and outfits people post on there.

    But to answer your question, my favorite go-to outfit is absolutely leggings and layering the top half. Someday when leggings are no longer considered "in style" I will still be wearing them proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about leggings, Sarah! Let's hope they never go out of style! Or let's hope that simple BLACK leggings never go out of style...I could do without the crazy patterns and colors I've seen girls wearing lately.

    ReplyDelete