Monday, March 26, 2012

This Week's Wardrobe

On Sunday evenings, if I am feeling overly ambitious or just have some extra time, I like to decide what outfits I'll wear in the week ahead.  Not only does it save time, but it helps me look through my closet and make new combinations that I wouldn't have otherwise thought of.  Here's What I'm wearing this week:

Monday
I keep it casual on Mondays.  A pair of saturated skinny jeans, nude flats, and a cute top patterned top (navy with tan cats!) fit the bill perfectly.  Jeans from Gap, flats by Steve Madden, top from Gap Outlet.

Tuesday
I work on Tuesdays, but I also have morning classes.  The dress code at work is business casual, so I try to create looks that are appropriate for both work and school.  Navy blazer from Gap, polka dot Natasha top from J. Crew, CafĂ© capri  from J. Crew,  pink pointed-toe flats from Gap


Wednesday
Wednesdays are my busy days.  I'm at school all day, so I like to dress comfortably...and in layers!  This week, I'm wearing a long cardigan from Madewell, a navy v-neck from J. Crew, a printed scarf from Madewell, skinny jeans by Paige Premium Denim, and penny loafers from Madewell.  In the cardigan pocket are some accessories - a teal rope and crystal bracelet from J.Crew and a Timex watch with a neon strap.

Thursday
I work on Thursdays, also.  Printed blouse from Madewell, cardigan from Madewell, Pixie pant from J. Crew, and black patent flats by Tory Burch.
 
Friday
I love Fridays - no work, short day of school, and the beginning of the weekend.  This Friday's outfit is full of bright colors to start the weekend off on the right note.  Red-orange Jackie cardigan from J. Crew, printed T-shirt from Madewell, Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans from Madewell, and penny loafers from Madewell.
 
 
 
What will you be wearing this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you did this! I think it is creative and fun to let people see what a normal week looks like for you in the fashion world. It will definitely inspire people! Great job!

    ReplyDelete