Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

My 21st birthday is coming up, and I've been counting down the days (only 15 left!).  I've had a hard time coming up with a wishlist this year, but here are a few things I've been coveting.

1) A New Camera
I've had my digital camera for a while, and although I love it, it is definitely time to update my technology.  I want a good quality camera, but I still want something compact that I can through in a cross-body bag or clutch. I've looked around and I've decided the Nikon COOLPIX S8200 will fit my needs perfectly.


2) Super Panama Sunglasses
I have a fetish for sunglasses, though I'm not a fan of oversized, Jackie O glasses.  They're just too big for my small face.  I usually stick to Ray Ban's Clubmaster or Wayfarer II, but when I saw the Super's Panama Sunglasses on Madewell's site, I knew I had to have them.


4) A Statement Bracelet
When I saw this frog clasp in J. Crew's March catalog, I didn't think I could live it without it.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to live without this addition to my wardrobe because it sold out almost immediately.  I was disappointed (and I still am!) but I decided I really like the Enameled Ram Bangle, also seen in J. Crew's March catalog.  It's not the frog, but I love that it is a ram - the perfect birthday gift for an Aries!



5) A New Yoga Mat
For some odd reason, my cat loves my yoga mat.  Whenever I roll it out, he quickly runs to it to stretch and knead.  It wouldn't be such a bad thing, but when he kneads, out come his claws, and purple foam gets ripped off and all over the floor.  It doesn't make the mat unusable, but I would be embarrassed to roll out my cat-tethered mat in a Bikram class (those people are serious about their yoga).  I've never had a mat from Lululemon, but I've only heard good things about The Mat which is why it's made its way onto my list.  I'll be sure to only use this in class, so it will never learn the wrath of my feline friend.




Regardless of what I receive or don't receive for my birthday - I'm pretty excited to just be 21 finally!  Let the countdown continue (but quickly, please)!

No comments:

Post a Comment