Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Forward in Style



Normally I'm not too fond of the month of March - it's usually cold, rainy, and mucky (in other words, not good weather for cute clothes and shoes).  That being said, I can't complain about the weather we've been having this season! While thermometers might be hitting 85 degrees, it's still March in Massachusetts, and something about that makes me reluctant to wear shorts just yet.  Shorts this time of year are fine for guys, but girls have the option of wearing skirts, dresses, and crops - something I have been taking full advantage of!

I did some extensive shopping over Spring Break, and here is one of my favorite weather-appropriate looks that I've put together with my new purchases:

Casual Crochet
I am in love with my new crocheted skirt from Club Monaco.  It looks great with everything! I like how it looks when paired with a top crocheted in a different pattern but in the same color (like this Madewell sweater I just bought).  It also looks great with just about any chambray shirt and penny loafers (my new Spring-staple for footwear!). 



What are you wearing in this uncharacteristically warm Spring weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment